Modesto Rodent Control
Getting Rid of Rodents Across Stanislaus, San Joaquin, & Merced Counties
Rodents have been a frustrating problem for humans even long before the plagues of the Middle Ages. These persistent pests can sneak indoors through the tiniest of openings, get into your food supply and contaminate it with potentially harmful bacteria or viruses. Worst of all, rodents can multiply quickly. What starts out as a couple of intruders could end up becoming an out-of-control population without intervention. Thankfully, our experienced specialists at Castle Pest Management can provide effective solutions to infestations, ensuring your home remains free from unwanted vermin.
Since starting our business in 2003, we have seen it all when it comes to invasive rodents, and we put all that we’ve experienced and learned over the years to better serve and protect you. Unfortunately, far too many home and business owners wait too long to address rodent issues, leading to an overwhelming situation.
If you suspect you have rodents on your property, reach out to us quickly by calling (209) 553-7858 or completing our online form to schedule a free estimate right away.
Signs You May Have Rodents
When you have rodents present, it doesn’t take long for them to give you clues that they’re there. That’s because even while they try to hide and stay out of sight, they leave behind plenty of evidence of their activity. Whether you suspect you have rats or mice, be aware of the common signs of their presence so you can make a timely call to a professional for assistance.
Some signs you have a rodent infestation include:
- Gnaw marks - Both rats and mice are avid gnawers and can be heard chewing away at night. For mice, look for gnawing damage on paper materials, cardboard boxes, or fabric that they likely shredded to use for nesting. For rats, look for marks made on piping, wires, cables, and wood which they bite through to find new areas to search for food.
- Droppings/urine - Rat droppings are larger than mice droppings and are usually brown and cylindrical. Mice droppings are smaller and rod-shaped. These are the most obvious signs that a rodent is present. Rats urinate frequently and the urine has a pungent odor.
- Squeaking sounds - These critters are noisy, especially in the evenings. You can hear both mice and rats squeaking and making scratching noises at night along with their gnawing activity.
- Food tampering - Rodents are natural scavengers and will eat almost any food they can get ahold of. They will go so far as to gnaw through food packaging to get to the goodies inside. Check food packaging and containers inside your pantry for evidence of their presence.
- Holes in drywall and baseboards - Rodents are notorious for making holes along walls of buildings as well as around plants and garden areas. Even small holes should be noted as rodents can squeeze their bodies through spaces as small as a quarter.
Experienced, Reputable, ReliableWe stand behind our work and are committed to providing quality services and solutions.
Customer ConvenienceWe aim to make the Castle Pest Management experience as easy as possible for our customers. We provide online bill pay and convenient updates regarding your scheduled services.
Locally Owned & Part of the CommunityWe are proud to be a part of this community and have enjoyed protecting your castles from pests since 2012.
24/7 Emergency ServicesWe understand that when you need service, you need it now! We are prepared to help and are often equipped to handle same-day appointments.
At Castle Pest Management, we offer effective rodent control using methods, products, and techniques that have been proven to work. The sooner you give us a call, the sooner we can spring into action and stop the infestation from worsening.
Here’s our three-step plan for vanquishing rodents:
- Perform a detailed inspection: Our experienced technicians start with a careful inspection of your property to look for signs of rodent activity. We start from the exterior of your building to examine potential entry points and work our way indoors. Based on our inspection, we create a personalized rodent treatment plan for your property using industry-best products and techniques and present it to you with a no-obligation estimate.
- Execute our treatment plan: Once you approve the estimate, we will move forward with implementing the plan which could involve a combination of baits, traps, and exclusion methods to ensure quick and effective control.
- Conduct a follow-up visit: After achieving successful control, we can return as needed to examine any signs of new rodent activity and put in place preventative treatments to ensure they don’t reinfest.
Please contact us at (209) 553-7858 for a free estimate by phone or to fill out our online form to schedule rodent control for your Modesto home or business.
“I called them & they sent out Roger from Castle Pest Management. He arrived in a timely manner. Very pleasant person. I would definitely use Castle pest management again!”